The multimedia content of the project consists on a set of videos and pictures that deal with, on the one hand, the progress achieved at the different tasks (you can access them through the type of task or through its locationand) and on the other hand, the work related to the dissemination of the project, carried out by the project members in the media.
Related to the tasks, we consider the following items:
- Collection tests. Go to collection multimedia.
- Combustion tests: Go to combustion multimedia.
- Preparation of biofuels.
The locations where the works are carried out are:
- Las Navas del Marqués (Avila). Go to videos. Go to images.
- Zona de Garray (Soria):
- Zona de Fabero (León):
- Zona de As Pontes (A Coruña):
Related to project dissemination, there are audio and video records:
Videos (go to dissemination page to see the videos):
- Video with the description of objectives and progress of the project. New.
- Interview from CEDER (Soria) and broadcast in "Castilla y León News", on the channel TVE-1 in June 2014.
- Interview from CEDER (Soria) and broadcast on "RTVE-24 horas" Channel in December 2015.
- Video composition based on an interview to the Technical Manager of "Montes de las Navas" broadcast by Cadena SER of Avila in May 2016.
- Audio record broadcast by cadena M21 Radio on October 18, 2017 where the Project Coordinator is interviewed on the program "Einstein en Malasaña". Click ( download audio ) to download.
- Audio-record broadcast by cadena SER of Soria on October 18, 2017, where the Project Coordinator and CEDER Director are interviewed on the program "Hoy por hoy". Click ( download audio ) to download.
- Audio-record broadcast by cadena SER of Ávila in December 2014, where the Technical Manager of "Montes de las Navas", partner in Enerbioscrub project, is interviewed to explain the project. Click ( download audio ) to download.
- Audio-record broadcast by Onda Madrid, in the radio program "Aquí no hay playa" in June 2014 where the Project Coordinator Luis Esteban (CEDER-CIEMAT) is interviewed. Click ( download audio ) to download.